Our Herringbone design is a traditional tweed style material inspired by the Scottish highlands on a thick and warm brushed wool texture polycotton fabric. Choose from 5 modern colours - Duck Egg Blue, Red, Pale Lilac Purple, Sage Green and Charcoal Grey. Suitable for farmhouse, countryside and contemporary room schemes, this shabby chic basketweave design combines well with plain, semi-plain and printed fabrics.
- Fabric Width: 140cm -
- Composition: 89% Polyester, 11% Cotton -
- Design Repeat: 6cm wide -
Our durable and hard-wearing fabrics are perfect for sewing, quilting and drapery material, tablecloth linen, to make curtains, drapes and window coverings, blinds, throws and blankets, cushions, hobby and craft projects or any other light domestic uses inside the home.
Design: McAlister Signature - Herringbone
Composition: 89% Polyester, 11% Cotton Blend
Care Instructions: Machine Washable at a Low Heat & Slow RPM
Useable Width: 137cm wide
Pattern Repeat: 6cm wide
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device