Our Black and White range features 5 unique designs with funky geometric stripes, squares, herringbone tweed or chevrons inspired by Aztec and Moroccan patterns. These monochrome products come on a printed cotton blend fabric. We recommend combining these designs with plain colours or as standalone statement pieces for modern, contemporary and minimalist rooms.
- Fabric Width: 140cm -
- Composition: 70% Cotton, 30% Polycotton -
- Design Repeat: 35cm across x 12.5cm drop -
Our durable and hard-wearing fabrics are perfect for sewing, quilting and drapery material, tablecloth linen, to make curtains, drapes and window coverings, blinds, throws and blankets, cushions, hobby and craft projects or any other light domestic uses inside the home.
Design: McAlister Aztec - Black & White
Fabric Composition: 70% Cotton, 30% Polycotton
Useable Width: 137cm wide
Pattern Repeat: 35cm across x 12.5cm drop
Available Patterns: Acapulco, Baja, Costa Rica, Herringbone Twill, Monterrey
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device