Our Angus design is a traditional Harris Tweed plaid inspired by the Scottish highlands on a flat woven polycotton fabric. Angus is available in 5 modern colours - Duck Egg Blue, Red and White, Purple and Green, Natural Beige and Charcoal Grey. Each check pattern features rustic dark grey, white and brown stripes. Suitable for farmhouse, countryside and contemporary room schemes, this shabby chic style combines well with plain, semi-plain and printed fabrics.
- Fabric Width: 140cm -
- Composition: 89% Polyester, 11% Cotton -
- Design Repeat: 35cm across x 35cm drop -
Our durable and hard-wearing fabrics are perfect for sewing, quilting and drapery material, tablecloth linen, to make curtains, drapes and window coverings, blinds, throws and blankets, cushions, hobby and craft projects or any other light domestic uses inside the home.
Design: McAlister Signature - Angus
Care Instructions: Machine Washable at a Low Heat & Slow RPM
Useable Width: 137cm wide
Pattern Repeat: 35cm across x 35cm drop
Composition: 89% Polyester, 11% Cotton Blend
01 Mar 2021
A good look
Great product and good service staff well informed and helpful
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device