Roman Blinds are a fantastic option for window coverings. They're sleek, modern, easy to use and can be fitted either inside or outside the recess. Made to measure Blinds from McAlister Textiles are also simple to install. Here's a quick guide:
- Begin by placing the first bracket on the wall where your Blind will hang. Depending on your order, this can be inside or outside the window recess.
- Keeping the bracket in place, make a pencil mark to note the position of the screw holes.
- Carefully insert the first screw, stopping when it is 2/3 of the way in.
- Make sure the second hold is aligned with your pencil mark and do the same with the next screw.
- Drill both screws fully into the wall.
- Repeat this process with your remaining brackets.
- Finally, simply attach your Blind mechanism. It should neatly click into place.